THE QUANTUM SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS
I heal the World by Healing Myself …
Terms and Conditions
- achieving an accelerated shift in consciousness (as outlined and calibrated in the Dr David R. Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness)
- training the Client to run his/her own FWC programs as the Leader, and
- collaborative business development and marketing support to generate new Clients.
Description: FWC is a collaborative enterprise consisting primarily of an alliance of solo professionals organized in small groups (Clients), each group led by a Leader, and all supported by an organizational infrastructure responsible for group marketing, management and administration. This is defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership between FWC, the Leader, and the Client in an exploratory, experiential and creative process that inspires the Client to align his/her Lower and Higher Self with the co-creative evolutionary impulse of Source.
1. FWC agrees to uphold the ethics and standards of behavior in compliance with those set out by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
2. The Leader is responsible for leading the coaching program which includes
- a combination of one-to-one coaching with the Client
- the organization of mutual one-to-one coaching between Clients, and
- training in the CEC coaching modalities, tools and practices.
3. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that FWC is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by FWC. The Client understands that coaching for an accelerated shift in consciousness is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. The Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the Coach will recommend that the Client inform the mental health care provider.
5. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a minimum six month online Coaching Program delivered through internet and phone meetings delivered by a Leader. This includes mutual coaching support with other Clients within the Leader’s group. CEC ensures that the Leader will be available to the Client by e-mail and voicemail in between scheduled meetings from time to time as reasonably required.
Schedule & Fees: This mutual coaching agreement is valid as of 1st July, 2012. The fee as currently published on our Web site is payable monthly in advance for a minimum period of six months, renewable on a monthly basis at the end of this term.
The Client will receive four one-to-one coaching sessions of ninety minutes each in advance of joining the group. The maximum size of a group is twelve Clients. Once a week the Client will participate in an online group session of ninety minutes led by the Leader. Also once a week, the Client will engage in a one-to-one mutual coaching session with one other member of the group. Once the Client has joined the main group, the Leader will continue to have at least one-to-one session with the Client every twelve weeks.
Procedure: Weekly group meetings are always on the same day and at the same time, as mutually agreed by the group. One-to-one sessions will be organized flexibly between parties using an online appointment scheduling system.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Leader and other Clients within the group as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Leader and group members agree not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. Neither FWC nor the Leader will disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in any of the parties’ possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by any of the parties from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by FWC and or the Leader without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that any of the parties to these terms are required by law to disclose.
Cancellation Policy: The Client understands and agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Leader or other group members twenty four hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. FWC reserves the right to bill the Client for a missed meeting. The Leader will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting, if appropriate.
Termination: Your satisfaction with Conscious Evolution Coaching and our programs is our highest priority! That’s why we put so much effort into ensuring you have all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself, including an informal online meeting in advance with a Program Leader, if required. It is on this basis that we ask for a six month commitment. Thereafter we ask for one month’s notice. If you find that the Program is not meeting your needs, please submit a request at Contact so that we can address your concerns. Either the Client or CEC may terminate this agreement at any time from month five, with the Client giving four weeks written notice to Contact.
Limited Liability: Except as explicitly provided in this agreement, the FWC and the Leader make no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will FWC or the Leader be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to FWC under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
These terms represent the entire agreement of the parties, and reflect a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and FWC agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to thirty days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.